Urban Lab is one of the main festival platforms to which foreign experts are invited with reports on topical issues of urban planning. The platform will work for two days for architects, developers and construction companies.
The main issues to be discussed:
- spatial planning of cities and towns;
- renovation of depressed areas;
- planning of transport infrastructure in modern cities;
- landscaping and creation of public areas and spaces in the city;
- creation of modern tourism brands.
Daniel Kampo – New York/Baltimore, the USA
Hiroki Matsuura, Tina Saaby – Tokyo, Japan
Partisans Studio – Canada
Bart Goldhoorn – the Netherlands
Joaquin Millan – Madrid, Spain
Christos Passas, Zaha Hadid Architects – London, the UK
Leading architects from Ukraine:
Andrii Pashenko, Andrii Myrhorodskyi, Dmytro Aranchii, Dmytro Vasyliev, Olena Fatieieva, Oleksandr Babushkin, Oksana Shumelda, Nataliia Oleksiienko, Viktor Kudin, Olha Riabova and many others.